What’s Going On In The Forums?

TimI thought I’d give you guys a taste of what’s happening in the forums because we don’t want you to miss out on something cool! I’m pretty happy with how the forums have grown so far. It’s probably one of the ‘kindest’ forums I’ve seen related to videogames, so if you’ve sworn off forums in the past because of over-opinionated jerks, give ours a try! So what IS happening? Here are a few of the highlights:

• – RoadJCat has been tinkering with some video editing at put together this nice Top 10 Wii Games video (seen above). You may not agree with his picks, but there’s some good gameplay footage there! He’s got a collection of Wii videos he’s posting here.
  • – Sheppy has started an art challenge with a monthly theme. It’s a great way for artists to get their creative juices flowing and get some constructive feedback about their work!
  • – Into (non-videogame) Role-Playing Games? Anon has started quite a few of them in the Gaming forum. Check them out and join in when new ones open up!
  • – The never-ending Video Game Wars are pretty fun as you must come up with a video game character that can beat the previous one posted (i.e. Thwomp smooshes Sonic). Jump in!
  • Lwelyk’s Video Game Music Contest has been begging for a winner to Round 5. If you enjoyed our Trivia For You segment in the podcast, Lwelyk’s contest is for you!

Yes! Glad to see that it’s finally up. I didn’t actually expect two of my topics to be chosen. *feels special* XD

Like I said before, hopefully this will bring some activity back to the forums…in things other than RPs. I shall eagerly await the next edition.

Oh yes, and if you guys actually like the Top Ten List, then I’ll see what I can do to make more. I’ve already been thinking of some I could do.

Oh yeah, and do you still want me to tell you about various interesting forum topics?

2. Andrew says:

I liked the top ten. Keep posting things like that when the forum generates them.

One thing though…. The original paper mario was his first RPG? Kids these days. My first RPG on a Nintendo console was Dragon Warrior (or it ties with Zelda II, if that counts)

3. Anon says:

Yay, I’m mentioned!

I feel special.

Thank you. And I’m sorry I wasn’t the right age during the NES era. 😛

5. Rokai says:

Roadjcat.
    Baby Daisy is a baby version of Daisy, like Baby Peach who is a baby version of Peach.

And I think Brawl is number 1.

Roadjcat.

I’m aware of that, but this is the first game Baby Daisy has been in, they just threw her in for the heck of it…

7. steve-ohs says:

Sweet, hopefully this should get more people to te forums! Good job everyone mentioned!!!

Okay, so I just wrote down the list for my next top ten list. I don’t know exactly when I’m going to make it…and I also don’t know if anyone wants me to make it…

9. steve-ohs says:

if you make it, they will watch.

I’ll watch it if you make another , they’re awesome! Good job!

Oh, you guys didn’t mention my name that video game quote topic. 🙁 Then again, my recent one hasn’t been nearly as successful as my first one, and I haven’t been updating it as much. So it actually makes perfect sense to me. And the topics mentioned above are really awesome!

Oh, you guys didn’t mention my name that video game quote topic. Then again, my recent one hasn’t been nearly as successful as my first one, and I haven’t been updating it as much. So it actually makes perfect sense to me. And the topics mentioned above are really awesome!

If it makes you feel any better, I mentioned it when we were discussing this (yes, I was partly responsible for this…and actually so was Tacos…or at least we were partly responsible for the video being posted).

And an update, I have the footage for my next Top 10 lists, but I have about an hour of footage…which I get to cut down to 10 minutes…fun.

12. lwelyk says:

I am going to start up the music contest again. I was really busy the last couple of weeks so it wasn’t working out. I guess Monday would be good…

Okay, I’ve just finished my newest Top Ten List, so watch out for that. I shall upload it to youtube and post it on the forums as soon as I can.

Okay, I’ve posted my new video on the forums. Go check it out and tell me how horrible it is. XD

15. Rokai says:

Look I’m a shotgun thief!

Look I’m a shotgun thief!

Umm…What? 0_o