E For All, Here We Come!

E

TimIn case you were unaware, Ray is on his way down to L.A. to visit and attend the E For All video game convention with me as we did last year. Our expectations are lower this year since Nintendo decided not go attend, but Microsoft will be there, so that should help a bit. There will also be lots of Indie games to check out. And since we’re getting in this year as media, we feel special! We’ll provide lots of details in our Monday podcast!

That is you and Ray, right? Why did you cut off his head? πŸ˜› Anyway, have fun at E For All!

2. Tim says:

Just to show how much taller he is than me!

I don’t think I’ve ever seen what you look like Tim…well now I do! πŸ˜€

since Nintendo decided not to attend

Interest lost.

4. D3vin says:

Upon seeing that Image of you Tim, My sister proclaimed “Gawd, is he hawt”. Then I said, too bad he is married (instantly crushing her heart) man am I a jerk πŸ˜€

5. SolidSnakeSimulation95 says:

@D3vin I would probably have done the same thing.

Overall, Is Sony going, if so I may be interested, but I generally am not a game show kinda guy

6. D3vin says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen what you look like Tim…well now I do!

Yeah, There’s something about him that is really cartoon-accurate, maybe it is his nose.hmmmmmmmm, yup, definitely his nose.

7. tustin says:

Do you have a full picture somewhere? It seems a little degrading to both of you showing us only that much (especially Ray…). πŸ™‚

I too believe that this is the first time we’ve seen Tim. Well, unless you count the time we saw the back of his head at last year’s E For All. And I already know what Ray looks like, after seeing some of the videos in his portfolio (like Romance Everlasting: Part Two πŸ˜€ ).

Anyway, I’m not really looking forward to anything right now (Nintendo included) so be sure to let us know of anything worth checking out!

9. dj75728 says:

Tim, I know you said you don’t always wear the beanie now-a-days, so did you just wear it that day for the pic, knowing it would end up on the site? Or was it coincidence?

10. Tim says:

The full picture is here.

DJ, I did just wear the beanie last year for the picture, but this year I didn’t wear it as you’ll see in forthcoming pictures.

MetaRidley, we were impressed with a few of the Indie games which we’ll get into during the podcast.

Cool. I’ll look forward to it. πŸ™‚ I’ve really started to take an interest in indie games lately, espicially after Braid. Speaking of which, have you gotten to play that yet, Tim?

12. Noodle says:

So. Do we still get a comic?

Or do I have to wait a week? Gosh, I don’t think I’d live this week without one πŸ™