Don’t Forget to Vote! For Me!

[polldaddy poll=1057433]

TimThe time is here, the time is now. The most important election EVER is upon us, and from now until November 4th, you’ll be able to cast your vote for President of the United Gamers. To see where the candidates stand, you can review the last three podcasts which contain our acceptance speeches, our debate, and some blatant lies political ads. Results will be revealed once all the votes are tallied.

1. Tacos says:

So is this somehow like the electoral college? Or popular vote?

Wait…so I can vote for myself if I wanted to? Awesome! Not that I’m going to though…

Ooh! Rather official looking voting machine you have there! And I have to say, I was tempted to vote for myself. :mrgreen:

4. Anon says:

I nominated a write in candidate!

5. D3vin says:

Vote for me!

I’m still curious who the running mates are…

7. dj75728 says:

A vote for Ray! Is a vote for Star Fox(‘s Landmaster)!

8. D3vin says:

Hey everybody, Vote for Chip! It’s the perfect practical joke! 😉

Hey everybody, Vote for Chip! It’s the perfect practical joke!

Hey! If we had known there would be write-ins we could’ve started campaigns for Chip! Or someone else. XD

10. Pieninja14 says:

I couldn’t choose between Ray or Tim, so I voted for Chuck Norris. XD

Chuck Norris, the answer to all problems.

11. Pickapok says:

I voted for Optimus Prime

I voted for Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime? If you’re going to vote for someone whose name is Prime, let it be Metroid! XD

13. DrOswald says:

I voted for Optimus Prime

A noble candidate.

I hope we can see all of the write-in candidates as well. I’m curious to see if anyone voted for me (although I highly doubt it).

15. D3vin says:

I just did. Call it something to compliment the new avatar I made for you 😉

16. Tacos says:

I voted for Optimus Prime

Pfff, Optimus Prime can take a floating mushroom thing any day of the week.

I voted for Optimus Prime

Pfff, Optimus Prime can take a floating mushroom thing any day of the week.

Really? You are aware that Metroid Prime almost destroyed like 4 planets right? And without the ability to harness Phazon, no one has a chance against it.

18. D3vin says:

I voted for Optimus Prime

Pfff, Optimus Prime can take a floating mushroom thing any day of the week.

Doesn’t anyone know of the Autobot matrix of leadership? If it can destroy a giant robot planet that ate several other planets in the process of one film, it can destroy an alien jellyfish that does the same…

We’re getting off-topic, but by what you said I can assume that they’d probably be an equal match. And it seems you guys are forgetting that Metroid Prime = Dark Samus. So it’s not just a alien parasite.

20. Tacos says:

Dark Samus is around 5″5′. Optimus Prime could run over her while in truck form, and if he went into robot, he would step on her, basically finishing her off. Trust me, Metroid Prime wouldn’t stand a chance. Dark Samus may be tough, but Phazon kills living things, whereas Optimus Prime is a robot.

I believe Phazon can do damage to machines as well. And Metroid Prime cannot be defeated without the use of Phazon. Does stepping on it involve Phazon?

22. Tacos says:

When does Phazon do damage to machines? And what about the Allspark (alright, I actually hated the Transformer movie)? That’s got a ton of energy, which could easily kill Dark Samus/Metroid Prime. And if Optimus stepped on Dark Samus and separated the body parts in non-Phazon environments, then Dark Samus would be helpless while Optimus would be fine.

Okay, I’m going to stop as I don’t know a thing about transformers to be quite honest and it’s really off-topic. So okay…you win I guess. XD Whoo.

I’m curious as to what Tim and Ray were talking about when they said that “someone” got quite a few votes. It’s probably a write-in candidate, but who? If I had to guess, I’d say D3vin.

25. lwelyk says:

Raise your hand if you voted for yourself.

*raises hand*

Raise your hand if you voted for yourself.
    *raises hand*

Did you really? Didn’t you think that would be a bit pointless?

27. lwelyk says:

Raise your hand if you voted for yourself.
    *raises hand*

Did you really? Didn’t you think that would be a bit pointless?

I felt that I would be the best man for the job.

28. CKcheeseboy says:

I’d actually guess a famous person, like Chuck Norris or Miyamoto.

29. vincecult says:

i voted stephen colbert. i also voted for him in the real election. no joke

This is it! The day we find out who won! 😀 Unfortunately for me, I probably won’t know until a few hours after it’s announced, due to school.

31. Kyzin says:

Yeah, I’m with you there. Wouldn’t it be awesome if, in a landslide victory, Wii music won?