Put Us To Work!

[polldaddy poll=1111315]

TimI’m curious what you guys think of 2P START! these days and how we can better your experience. No promises or anything, but Ray and I always like hearing what you guys think and we’re always looking for new, creative ways to have fun here, so feel free to vote, add your own suggestions, or just leave comments below!

1. Tacos says:

I’d say just simply something on Friday’s would be the best. Whether its a review of a movie, game, comic book, contest, something that brings me to the actual site on Friday. Granted, all the suggestions are time consuming so it ain’t easy, but that’s my two cents.

2. CKcheeseboy says:

I kind of agree with Tacos. I don’t particularly have a preference for any of them, but something on Friday (or Saturday) would be cool. Maybe you could have some kind of contest, although it could be small like the “guess the game” thing you did before.

As far as a couple of the options go, though, I think the first one would be my last choice. Most people probably already get their news through other sites, and to get people to come here, you would need to put a lot of time and effort into keeping up to date, which I don’t think would be worth it for you to do. Maybe something like your own opinions on big news items would work, but that’s part of what the podcast is for.

Stuff in the Extras section would be good too, but I don’t have any ideas of stuff I’d like to see there.

Branching out would depend on the extent. I think the main focus should be video games, but occasional stuff (like the iPhone comic or something) wouldn’t be bad.

Or you could go to multiple comics per week…I’m sure Ray would love that idea.

3. hyper says:

Can you plz add a Chatango here PLZ PLZ PLZ

4. D3vin says:

A friday feature and Maybe you two appearing on the forum would be nice… Maybe a “forum wrapup” feature, It is like the Comment of the week for the Forums!

I’d also like to guest star on a podcast, but I’m out of my league 😀

I’d also like to guest star on a podcast, but I’m out of my league

Agreed. I feel the forums are very much overlooked. Perhaps you could start doing some more “What’s Going on in the Forums”.

I’m not trying to create a plug here, but I would like to have a fan podcast every Saturday…

6. Tacos says:

I don’t think we’re ready for the prime time yet.

And as CKCheeseboy reminded me, the “guess the game” (I’m pretty sure that wasn’t the name, but you know what we mean) was fun but died. If you make it super challenging and once a week, that would be a good way to fill the space.

7. cramill says:

I also think that a Friday update with whatever would be nice.

8. zhinker says:

Cash is always appreciated 😛

9. boozeathon says:

I love the site, the blogs, the comics, etc… and the content you post once a week is good enough to justify it being once a week… but the loadtimes get rediculous somedays. If you could speed that up some, I’d be psyched.