Ray’s 2005 Release ‘Pixel Vision’ Now Free!

Ad

RayTim promised we would have more content and giveaways in 2009, so I thought I’d start the year off with a bang. Did I mention it’s FREE? Come on inside – we both know those bright pink and yellow colors are simply too tasty to avoid…

1. billtodamax says:

um, did I miss something cause I have no idea what this is. a collection of songs?

2. Rokai says:

Collection of Ray’s songs.

3. Chris M says:

You should definitely submit this to The 8-Bit Collective or 8-Bit Peoples!

4. Matteron says:

hey thanks ray this could be useful take up some space on my ipod…jk i really want to see what you put on this album ill be downloading it in about 5-10 depending on my internet of course…make that 5 sec-1min

5. impmon09 says:

Cool, thanks for the being free.

So far Ive only listened to one song, but It sounds awesome.

6. Thanks! To think, I was about to PAY for this. lol!

Wait, so it has all of the songs, as well as the music video to download? I just may have to download this again. 😀

8. D3vin says:

Hmmm, Pixelly videogame-esque music, Do I smell A 2P START! game in the future?

9. RedVinnie says:

i agree with D3vin. pixelvision needs to be made. this album was excellent, really great music, ray. GAR(great album Ray!)

10. CKcheeseboy says:

Might I suggest a 1 or 2 song sample link where somebody can listen before downloading the whole thing? I will probably download and listen later (I still need to get to last week’s podcast), but some people might like to listen to a song or two and then decide to download the rest.

11. D3vin says:

Yeah, just don’t make it about the story in the readme, Anti-Allice? Is that supposed to be a joke? I’d sooner buy a game starring Tim and Ray than That but Right now I’d get anything If it had that music in it. It’s that good.

12. Hyper Dude says:

Thank a lot for the download. i tell you what i think of it when i hear it all.

13. Noodle says:

Downloading now. Hopefully it’s as good as Jessica and the Silver Eclipse, which reminds me, need to get some iTunes credit and buy the rest of the album.

14. Noodle says:

Track 11: 3:19 Sound familiar 😛

Really awesome stuff.

15. Ray says:

Track 11: 3:19 Sound familiar

Great catch, Noodle. This is where that chime originated from.

16. CKcheeseboy says:

Track 11: 3:19 Sound familiar

Great catch, Noodle. This is where that chime originated from.

It sounds familiar, but I can’t figure out what it is…

17. Kvb says:

A good collection of songs there, Ray. But I’ve got to ignore the titles you give each theme. We certainly have different tastes in atmosphere. (For instance, I think the Final Boss theme is far too slow for a big showdown, and prefer to imagine it being Anti-Alias’s outside of battle theme.)

18. Tim says:

Funny, I had the same reaction to that song.

Aw. 🙁 I thought that I’d be able to put the Zip Chord/invincibility on my iPod to watch, but for some reason, I can’t. It’s in my iTunes library, but even after syncing it with my iPod, I can’t find it anywhere on it. Any advice?

20. Firefly300 says:

I’ve downloaded the album, just to give it a try, after all, I always liked videogame music. My overall opinion about the album is fairly good… Some tracks could even play in a rave («Dropping Vectors / dance level» for exemple) and other ones could easily fit in a fast paced game like… Sonic or any vertical shooter. Some of the songs are just awesome, like the part in «Lace vs. Anti-Alias / final boss» in the end where you start playing a solo with the pitch of a note in particular! An awesome album that I would actually pay for!

21. Ray says:

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I’m glad you guys enjoy it.

I really don’t know… I pretty much dragged the file out of my iTunes and into the .zip file. Try converting it with Advanced > Create iPod or iPhone Version.

This is one of my favorite parts too. One of my favorite songs, really…