Extras Section Updated with Ray’s Music

TimAs part of our ongoing roll-out of new content, we’ve added a “Ray’s Music” section to the Extras section of the site. This includes the free Pixel Vision album, and a couple songs to demo from his most recent album, Jessica and the Silver Eclipse. Check it out!

Nice! I already have both, but this will make things much easier for those who don’t.

2. RedVinnie says:

hey thats really cool. now i can hear rays new muzak!

Oh, and I’d just like to say that the intro for Silver Eclipse is awesome. Using the bomb to go into The Intentions, The Inventions was a really cool idea.

Speaking of music, any chance we’ll see a section for Tim and his hit single, Super Sonic Racing? 😉

4. Tim says:

Speaking of music, any chance we’ll see a section for Tim and his hit single, Super Sonic Racing? ;)

5. RedVinnie says:

come on tim, can you at least give me the guitar tab for ssr?

6. Noodle says:

I keep meaning to buy an iTunes card so I can buy Silver Eclipse. I bought one of the songs already though. And pixel vision is great.

7. Betta splenden says:

I bought Jessica and the Silver Eclipse off iTunes. Is there any way for me to get the video that I missed when I got it?

8. Ray says:

Since the album sells for the same price on iTunes, but does not include the music video, I’d be willing to let the music video be downloaded. Especially since it’s available to watch on Newgrounds at any time. However, since it’s flash based, the interactive portion during the bridge isn’t functional, and it leaves for a dry spot.
    Download the Music Video

9. Tacos says:

He posted a link to it back during the election. I’m too lazy to find the post, but its there

10. billtodamax says:

I came here when the forums were closed, thinking: “Why are the forums closed? Give me an answer blog!” but this is pretty cool as well. I should probably download the free one, but I’m incredibly lazy.

11. moonjuice7 says:

I downloaded Piel vision and listened to it. I’m not big on the techno/electronic genre, but this could convince me to change my mind.