Happy 2 Years to 2P START!

V

TimYay, officially 2 years since we started! We thought we’d commemorate this day with a bonus comic (click the image to see the whole thing). Nothing amazing really, just something Ray whipped up on Tuesday while doing the ValentiNES comic. Enjoy your V-Day and thanks a million for your support!

1. Anon says:

You just broke Rays heart…

at least he still has Sonic…

Haha, nice! And Happy Two Year Anniversery guys!

You’re asking for more gay jokes by BulimicKoala and others. XD

But anyway, it made me chuckle. SCG.

4. Kvb says:

Awkward.

I really don’t know what to make of this.

5. steve-ohs says:

Happy Anniversary guys!!

6. igorponweed says:

Main reason I didn’t sen anyone the valentiNES.

7. GX Echidna says:

I never really noticed this until this comic, but Tim really has some Mario sideburns going on.

Nonsense aside, Happy two years! May the years to come be as fulfilling as they are platonic. Platonic and nothing else.

8. Napman1 says:

I laughed at this… An it made me comment because of it. (I don’t comment very often, I think I have 3 comments under my belt) But even so, this was a very funny comic, expected the gay joke, but it was still funny. Happy 2P START! Anni

9. Napman1 says:

Happy 2P START! Anniversery Day!

P.S – I don’t know where I should put this, but I have a submition for Musical Misfit’s, so I’m just going to put it here.
    One of my all time favorite song’s from the Genesis day’s, it’s Rune’s Theme from Phantasy Star 4

10. Napman1 says:

Happy 2P START! Anniversery Day!

Sorry for the stupid triple post… I don’t see an edit button anywhere, and I can’t see the Link in my post… so here it is..

11. Oliver Strano says:

Great work. Your two years of podcasts and comics have killed the monotony of crappy ragdoll comics. It introduced me to FUNNY comics. Happy anniversary, so happy you remembered this year…. Just kidding.

12. D3vin says:

Y’need some ice for that BURN Ray? Nothing like some brotherly love to create some tension between the cast. My sister would like this comic to an extent too…. She is crazy about You guys in a nerdy type of way…

13. Rokai says:

Uhm…Happy 2 year anniversery but…that comic’s weird.

14. Tacos says:

I just imagine crickets chirping after the last panel

15. RedVinnie says:

wow. that was epic.

16. tustin says:

I mean, I thought that the Tim and Ray cartoon characters were technically separate from the Tim and Ray creators… which would mean that… wait… well… hm… Tim’s wife did appear in the comic before I guess… as did Ray’s girlfriend…

Never mind… my head is starting to hurt.

Ray, go out today and celebrate Singles Appreciation Day (SAD)! NCG, BTW.

17. Wait a minute… If Tim – in the comic – is married, then why is he always over (read “staying at”) the same house as Ray’s (which may or may not be Ray’s House, or it could be Tim’s house, or just “The House”).
    Never mind… my head is starting to hurt.
    Ray, go out today and celebrate Singles Appreciation Day (SAD)! NCG, BTW.

If it helps, it’s a bonus comic, so maybe it’s not official 2PSTART! canon?

18. Narnian says:

But wait you guys, this is your two year… anniversary. You have to be nice to Ray on your anniversary Tim. Show some commitment to the relationship.

…*explodes in laughter*

19. Betta splenden says:

The Tim is reused from comic #97 and Ray is reused from #58. They’re probably in other comic too. So all Ray did was take the charecters, flip the Ray and add speech and a background. Now I see why Tim doesn’t pay Ray.

20. fierce diety says:

can belive its been 2 years since i discovered this site
    feels like it was just yesterday

21. Lozaiah says:

Wahahahaha!! I saw it coming even from the first panel, but it was still hilarious when it came!

Belated Anniversary guys! Keep it up!

22. BulimicKoala says:

YES now i’m going in for the rebound.

YES now i’m going in for the rebound.

I rest my case.

24. BulimicKoala says:

Also the advertisments in the comics are horrendous. I see that Dr. Pepper you sell-outs and obviously Nintendo paid you to make the valentine cards to boost their VC sales.

25. moonjuice7 says:

So thats how tim keeps the swimming pool full. devious.