MakeUseOf.com Thinks We’re Swell!

TimJust thought I’d point you guys to a recent post on MakeUseOf.com called 10 Great Gaming Webcomics! Not a ton of surprises on the list (although there may be one or two you haven’t seen yet), but Ray and I were happy to see 2P START! make the list. It’s an honor to be on the list, so I thought I’d share it with all of you!

1. Noodle says:

Wow nice work guys!

2. Kvb says:

Brawl in the Family is the article’s picture, but it’s not in the list. That’s not very swell. I’d pick it over most comics in the list any day.

Congrats on making the list, guys.

3. FluffyPanda says:

The comic is mostly focused around the in-comic depictions of creators Tim and Ray

Errrrr… do they actually read the comic?

Anyway, must be nice to see your names in lights (sort of). Don’t let the fame go to your heads 😉

4. zijjh says:

5. CKcheeseboy says:

Congrats on making the list, guys.

Ditto. I’d say this and BitF are probably my two favorite webcomics overall.

This and Awkward Zombie are my two favorites. I come here for clever, i go to AZ for random. XD

7. D3vin says:

finally that term has become cannon 😉

8. Way to go. Its cool that the masters out their in the internet are recognizing the humbl creators of this fine webcomic, Do’hRayMii and TiMii with the Pool of Money!

finally that term has become cannon

I no prefectionist, but I believe the word is “canon”
    (I tried to let it go but I couldn’t. Sorry.)

Congrats on making the list, guys.

I noticed that as well. So, really it’s a list of 11 webcomics — if you can already recognize Brawl in the Family.

[spoiler]http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/generic/894a/[/spoiler]

I actually saw this a little while ago. Glad to see that you guys noticed it as well. Anyway, congratulations!

10. Oliver Strano says:

Congrats on making the list, guys.

Haha, yeah, Love brawl in the family too. Not many updates lately though…

Nice work on making the list Tim. Would have to assume you just skimmed a little money from the top of your pool and left it out in plain sight of the writer…. and to Ray, the same. Kudos guys.

11. moonjuice7 says:

Yay for 2PStart!
    Yay for BitF making a hidden 11th place (even if it should have been higher.)

12. CKcheeseboy says:

Haha, yeah, Love brawl in the family too. Not many updates lately though…

Well, he recently switched from updating MWF to just Tues and Fri, so that’s probably why. I don’t think he’s missed any days since he switched, although some have been late.