Tim and Ray Interviewed by Villainy Inc.

Villainy

TimHaving a hard time waiting for episode 100 of 2P START! Live!? Well, fortunately we’ve got something to tide you over until Monday. Head on over to Villainy Inc. where Ray and I were interviewed by Dr. Disaster for the Villainy Inc. podcast!

1. Talduras says:

First!

Whoever called you guys “whiney [sic] and negative” in the podcast episode 99 comments a while back clearly haven’t listened to Villainy Inc podcasts. Good gravy! That little staged drama before the interview was annoying.

Granted, I’m not exactly “in love” with your podcast episodes either, they fit into that okay category of “not bad.” Although, I tend to skip straight to the “Black Doom Awards” most of the time, but that’ll likely change for the rest of the semester. Mondays will officially be 2P Start Podcast and hoagie meal day, unless you guys upload later than 12pm PST. =P

• The Gastronomic Gamer says:

What you say? Black Doom is my favorite segment, but the rest is quality stuff (except Rise From Your Grave is a bit boring)! I often find myself not liking the comic, but after I hear comic talk, I look back at it and laugh out loud. This is why I like the podcast-comic combination. They support each other and make a total greater than the sum of their parts.

• Talduras says:

What can I say? I’m hard to please.

It’s kind of like how I am a die-hard old school gamer (NES era and later), though recently find myself owning/playing a handful of titles and generally finding no games to buy a 360 or PS3 for (that’ll change for PS3 when The Last Guardian comes out… ahh, Team Ico… ^_^ ).

2. The Gastronomic Gamer says:

So I guess they think that Sonic and the Secret Rings discussion is more podcast-worthy than you do?

I thought it was a great interview, but it was kind of messy. No real segments, just questions.

I must say, I did enjoy talk about the dating comic. It shed a whole new light on it.

Nice Interview Guys! It’s nice to have a little something to listen to until podcast 100. The classic “Ray Rants About Sonic segment” was a nice touch too. 😀

4. Mikallein says:

Wow this is almost as good as ur podcast!
    BIRBE EXCEPTED!!

Are you insinuating that we get rid of Rouge? Come on, I mean really, did you really think she was annoying? She is really like the only good new Sonic character.

6. Kvb says:

Oh, there it is! I thought you guys had forgotten to post the interview on the site altogether.

Like I said before, awesome interview. It was nice to hear the both of you talking outside of your usual segments.

And I don’t think I’ve ever heard the full story of how you guys met. It was pretty interesting.